Wednesday, February 25, 2009

That's what you think

Sometimes, I think people take what I say too seriously.

Truthfully, half of my conversations are there purely for entertainment purposes. If I am not interested in what is being said, I say something that makes it interesting to me.

Not to mention, most of my ideas are half-baked. I think they are interesting, but further analysis proves them to have a million holes in the logic. It is all a game to see how convincing I can be while making things up off the top of my head.

The key is starting with a real hypothesis. Then I take it as far as possible until it becomes to ludicrous to even debate believing. Of course, I never let it get quite that far. As it turns out, my random trains of thought tend to be taken as what I truly think. It is an exercise for my wit, and I have no idea when I stated doing it.

This entry has been just that. I took an idea that popped into my head, and tried to make it sound convincing. So what can you believe when you read what I write? Basically, only the main idea. All of the supporting ideas and some of the examples are exaggerations. My writing is entertaining, that is all. Well, not all of it. Some of it is true, I can tell which is which, but maybe you can't. That is alright with me though, because truthfully, I write this blog just for me. I try to be entertaining so others have fun reading it, but I really only write it to get some ideas and feelings out.

Hmm, I was just figured it out. I write for one reason: to entertain myself. Not to get ideas and feelings out, I can talk about those. No, I write so I can be entertained by my own writings. Haha, that's funny. I never knew that.

No comments: