Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Scheduling...not really working

Having a job is really nice- it let's me pay for my housing, food, the building of God's kingdom, entertainment, and other nice necessities. The only problem in having a job is making sure that my job has work for me. It is a little ironic having a job but not having any work. I suppose it happens all the time in some areas of employment, but at least that person gets paid to do nothing. Not in my case, when there is no work, I get sent home...or I don't get to go to work at all. But don't fall into the trap of thinking it is just me, no, it is everyone at my employment who has to deal with this same...stuff.

The part of it that really annoys me is that I did not make any plans for socializing because I thought I was going to be at work. Alas, everyone else is at school or work, and so I am left to revel with myself (aka- be on the computer). Do not think of me as lame, I do not usually waste time on my computer if I can help it. As stated, it is a waste of time, but sometimes, I feel like there is nothing else to do. In truth, it is a sad time when Judes has to turn to her computer for entertainment.

No comments: