Saturday, February 28, 2009

Good day...bad day

Friday was a good day...even with all of its crap.

I woke up at 8 AM (miraculous, but true nonetheless)
I was able to take as much control as possible of a situation that was bothering me, and now I don't feel helpless (although the outcome does not really make me happy...at all...a little tiffed actually)
I went to the store with my roommate, Playa, because she needed to buy groceries (I love doing that, best thing ever)
Other roommate, Spark, made dinner for everyone from some of the groceries purchased on previously stated trip for that reason (deliciousness, not to mention free)
I got to work for two hours today (pretty much made the whole day...and week. It feels so good to go to work. Ahh! Heehee, I am so happy...still grinning about it)
Watched "7 Pounds" (really good movie, but still not so sure why it is titled as such...some research is in order)

Over all, a very good Friday.

No comments: