There is nothing like making a big positive change to boost one's self esteem.
Really, nothing like it.
Everyone is always full of compliments about things that are different.
Ex: If the dishes are never done, when someone does them it is amazing and everyone talks about it. If they are always done, no one says anything about it.
I suppose we should just live our lives so that we always are getting compliments and praise. Ergo, no more cleaning until it is ridiculously disgusting. The world would be a happier place...unless your killed first because you don't really contribute. But, that could also make the world a happier place as well, all depending on your perspective.
Well, I suppose no one really wants to be murdered. I guess we will just have to live in a relatively clean and praise-less world, and all this for the sake of our mortality...erm...health.
No comments:
Post a Comment