Friday, March 27, 2009

Chemicals

What drives a woman's brain?

Simple- chemicals.

I am not talking about how everything is just a chemical reaction and everything is made up of chemicals. No, I am talking about excess chemicals, there for no real reason besides looking good...or feeling good.

What do women put on their faces? Chemicals.

In their hair? Chemicals.

Everywhere possible? Chemicals.

How do we function with all of the non-oxygen floating around in our heads?

The better question is: how do we function without it?

And the answer- we don't.

So, now we know: women need extra chemicals.

If you are smart, you will take this into account when dealing with them. Support women in their efforts to attain those extra chemicals. Also, appreciate when they do partake in the chemicals- there is no way of getting away, and life is easier when chemically balanced women are around.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Bravo. Very well written. Really, Judith, you are quite a writer. I can't believe I've been missing it all this time by not checking blogger!