I went to bed at 6:30 AM this morning. Yeah...I know...it's crazy, but I am ok with that. I enjoyed staying up that late because I was watching the best Anime ever "Bubblegum Crisis." The truth is out, Judes loves anime. But guess what, I always have, and probably always will...as long as I can find clean ones.
Then at 8:30 AM I was called in to use my amazing making-cakes-out-of-a-box skill. From then until about 11:30, I was making cakes. (Enrichment is not my friend right now...and hasn't been for a while...and probably won't be any time soon.)
After the cakes were done, I got ready for the day. I called into work because I was not feeling well, but I get to make up my hours tomorrow.
I read my book for a little bit (not so sure if I like this one: Treason by Orson Scott Card. It is really iffy, even for him).
I then get a call asking me if I will make the icing for the a fore stated cakes. I said yes. I was in a much better mood than at 9 AM this morning, so it was pretty fun.
Now I am off to Enrichment, where I have half of the lesson to give.
I am not sure whether or not I am going to stay the whole time. I have something that I do every Wednesday, and it is rather important for my mental health...which Enrichment doesn't help in keeping stable.
No comments:
Post a Comment