I always get the last word...it's a pride issue.
No one ever really understands what I am really saying because I don't either.
I would rather take the easy way out because it requires less effort, even though it usually ends up being more difficult. Level of difficulty and level of effort do not always correlate positively.
I love solving mysteries, not having them.
De-tangling necklaces or strings is one of my favorite pass times.
Imaginary friends were too impractical, try as I might to have one.
My best efforts in imaginary friends were always animals because they made a little more sense than imaginary humans.
Pretending to be a super hero did not make it anymore real so I never deluded myself into believing I was one.
Santa and the Tooth Fairy were never able to make me believe in them, try as they might.
1 comment:
It is interesting what stream of consciousness brings to the surface.
Post a Comment