Personally, blogs are great when the writer has an over-flowing pool of creativity and a lot of free time. Since I have neither...well, we'll just leave that there. Apparently I think that I still have a lot of extra time, and although I realize that I am lacking in creativity right now, I am still writing.
A short story (and because of my attention span, my short stories are truly short). I was late for class again the other day, and was walking through our administrative building (a short-cut) when low-and-behold I see none other than the president of the University. We made eye-contact for about a half a second. The only thing running through my head was, "Oh man, I hope he doesn't remember me later." I felt so ashamed. My classes that day were a little less than fantastic...I was so bummed. Not to mention, I was late because I had to print off a paper that wasn't actually due that day. But, as all of my stories go, there is a happy ending. It was a Friday, and I didn't have to worry about my paper for the whole weekend. Thus, I had the rare chance of having a relatively stress-less weekend. The end.
I'm always right because I told you I was lacking in creativity...hmm, but my story was kinda long...well, we can't win them all.
1 comment:
Yeah, it's always a little terrifying to see the President of the school. Especially when you're doing something you shouldn't... But, don't worry, students go up to campus before class all the time. He probably just thought you were being an extra-studious student by going up way before your next class.
By the by, I love stories. Hopefully my future husband likes to tell stories, 'cause I love just cuddling up and listening to a good story. Even without the cuddling, I loved hearing the story. :)
Post a Comment