Mental Health Day's or MHD's, as I will now be calling them, are indeed splendorous and necessary things. If we didn't have them, the world would experience an upheaval of such colossal epic-ness that Heavenly Father would have to start the Second Coming early. And I'm only speaking for the feminine half of the planet.
However, my concern is piqued,when I'm sane enough to KNOW I should be concerned, that these MHD are becoming more and more frequent. It makes me wonder if I shouldn't just bite the bullet and take up a new fashion tread consisting of restraints and many many buckles. I'd make the emo's and punks green with envy or perhaps just green with nausea.
Or with so many MHD's under my belt, I should just open my own asylum. Treatments would consist of the inmates designing and decorating their own straight jackets so that when they leave a new fashion label will be born: Mentally Mizunderstood.
3 comments:
I don't quite know what you mean, but, CHEERS!
Not doing anything excpet what you want to do, basically skipping class and work, you know, keeping your sanity.
Mental Health Day's or MHD's, as I will now be calling them, are indeed splendorous and necessary things. If we didn't have them, the world would experience an upheaval of such colossal epic-ness that Heavenly Father would have to start the Second Coming early. And I'm only speaking for the feminine half of the planet.
However, my concern is piqued,when I'm sane enough to KNOW I should be concerned, that these MHD are becoming more and more frequent. It makes me wonder if I shouldn't just bite the bullet and take up a new fashion tread consisting of restraints and many many buckles. I'd make the emo's and punks green with envy or perhaps just green with nausea.
Or with so many MHD's under my belt, I should just open my own asylum. Treatments would consist of the inmates designing and decorating their own straight jackets so that when they leave a new fashion label will be born: Mentally Mizunderstood.
...Speaking of a Mental Health Day...
Post a Comment