I am now employed by the happiest place on the planet. No, dear children, not Disney World. No no, it is much better than that. My employment puts that droll establishment to shame. I am now an employee of the wonderful, much acclaimed, call center. Yes. That's right. Western Watts.
Oh, people call it "the devil" or "the most evil place known to man" maybe even "the wasteland." Ok, the last one maybe not. The point is, don't listen to those "Nay-Sayers." DO YOU HEAR ME NEGATIVE NELLY'S AND NELSON'S! I am going to call people and be the best surveyor anyone's ever seen...heard. People will be waiting by their phones in eager anticipation for my paid inquisitiveness. Oh ho, yeah.
Oh, people call it "the devil" or "the most evil place known to man" maybe even "the wasteland." Ok, the last one maybe not. The point is, don't listen to those "Nay-Sayers." DO YOU HEAR ME NEGATIVE NELLY'S AND NELSON'S! I am going to call people and be the best surveyor anyone's ever seen...heard. People will be waiting by their phones in eager anticipation for my paid inquisitiveness. Oh ho, yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment